Home Sweet Home

Yes, I am now home!! Wahaha..what a wonderful feeling it is. Just to be home with mummy and my brothers are the kind of therapy that i need after 4 months of exhaustion in UM. I brought home hopes of collecting at least RM50 donations for my project. tihihi..i'm so taunted by the idea of handling a really, really big project next semester. Man, why did i ever got myself into this mess. Christmas is coming soon, but it is still less fun now cause grandpa is gone. I kinda miss him now. It's true what people said you know; we will never realise the importance of that person until he's gone forever. .
Ooh yeah...about this guy that i'm really interested with. He used to have long hair but the latest view of him really melts me. He's cut his hair into those cutie pie short hair.. Haha..seems like he got that vision to cut his hair from somewhere and obviously not from me as i never talked to him anymore since last semester. huhu..
0 Responses