1st Day of Independent...

Yes, today is my first morning in my home, my favourite cyber cafe (JP Computer Centre). Chatting with my YM buddies for a while..Yesterday, something really tense happened to me.
Well..yesterday was the infamous day of my homecoming.. Okay, everything went smoothly. I hop into the plane, the plane took off, the plane landed on Kuching International Airport and bla3. While waiting for my luggage, i saw many faces. There were my mum, my two brothers my cousins, my nephews and nieces. Such a crowd to welcome me home. Then, my mum took me and my brothers to open-air eating outlet. This place is in front of the Elektra House (established in 1965)...gosh..i can even remember the date...creepy rite? Okay, back to the point. So, i had my lunch at the open-air. After that, we went jalan2 until SUDDENLY!
My mum's ride started to feel like as if it's coughing. You know, when cars are sick. So, my mum pulled over and checked it out. To our surprise, the car's radiator was completely out of H2O. The engine was steaming. So, we had to park our butts by the road. Then, my brothers went to buy some mineral water from the Boulevard (or Bulu Lebat as i love to call it)...i feel like crying in despair cause i didn't see this thing coming..I was so happy to get home and then this thing just blew the mood away...the cool thing was that i was so helplessly shameless to sit by the road and became the 'freakshow'. kahkahkah...But...

Some more, the fun of being home is no longer with me because i just learned that my grandpa is sick. He is not the grandpa that i used to know before. He was a cheerful person, was able to carry logs of trees that are 2-3 times heavier than time. His health is degrading day by day...Now, he is bedridden, appetiteless and very quiet. I miss my old grandpa..Mummy told me that grandpa cried when he was informed that i am coming home. He's 91 now. I have to face the reality that grandpa will go back to our Father sooner or later. For the time being, i am going to be a good granddaughter and treat him to his last breath. Father, bless my grandpa and let him to be with us longer. Amen.
0 Responses