Huh...

Okay..Everybody should know what Internet safety nowadays. We should know it by heart and practice it. I just checked out my fanbox.com mail and then a guy chatted with me. He asked for my number and i said NO! But, he keep on insisting and urging me. for God sake, cut it out dude.. Plus, he wants to meet me which is like the biggest NO NO in internet safety book. Why can't he understand that we r not supposed to meet or contact those we barely meet and knoew from the internet? It's a different story if i actually know him, but the thing is i just know him like 15 minutes ago and he is already pulling my legs. I can't just bark at him and say 'Buzz off!" cause that would definitely hurt him..Hahaha...That's one of the types of people that we will meet online. People may have good intentions at heart, but we'll never know for sure because they are still strangers, no matter how good your online-relationship is. It's way too risky if you were to believe somebody that fast.

Enough nagging.. For the past 3 days, i'm been a loyal chaffeur for my cousin. I sent her to work and i fetch her mum from work too. This is what i have been doing for this whole week. I thought of getting a job but my mum said no. Geez...i've never really experienced real job before. The closest i got myself was when i became a babysitter. and that was for my cousin where it still felt homey to me. i need a job that brings me outta the house and maybe stay in a dorm or even drive to work. hah...i guess i will have to wait until i finished my studies, huh? whatever...i'm enjoying every single moments of my holiday in kampung anyway. There's not much place to hang out, but hey, it's home sweet home. Couldn't get any better than that. hahaha...So, last monday i went to my scool which is SMK Tun Abdul Razak in Kuching. I met 3 of my teachers. I met my PA teacher (Mdm Aslina) and my Biology teacher (Mdm Wong). Then, i met Mdm Jamai'yah, who regularly went to school with me. Then, my cousin who is teaching there as a substitute treated us at the school cantin. I helped myself with a bowl of laksa sarawak. Umm..yummy. The school haven't changed much except for the parking lot is a lot bigger and flowers were there too. even the doors of the assembly hall were changed..Cool...
That's it, i'm off to my loyal and beloved TV extravagant. Bubye.
0 Responses