Hungry!

My stomach has been growling since morning. It has been two days since i last had my proper meal which have rice in it. For these 2 days, i've been hanging on pieces of bread and peanut butter. So, finally, priscilla and i went to the pasar malam in section 17. I was like really craving for rice that i quickly grabbed nasi goreng ayam and a cup of orange juice. we bought some satay as well as some fried chicken butts. Wahahahaha....In the end, we couldn't finish all the food we've bought. I can finally sleep in peace tonite since i've stuffed my belly with loads of food. What should i hv for tomorrow? Huhuhuhu...doing my assignments is so annoying cause i can't look for the right answer to give to my lecturer, especially on my Poetry's assignment. Huh...Anybody knows what the poem Tramp actually means? Help me!!!kah3.

i'm feeling a lil bit homesick. To add to my homesickness, my cousin sms-ed me and asked about my days. I can't wait for this semester to be over so that i can finally be with my family again. Nowhere is better than our home sweet home. Not even the best 5 star hotel in the world.

Ooh yeah, i finally got the chance to give some comments of my Friendster's friends. It's been a long time since my last comment. Obviously, studying takes a lot of our time.

well, what can i do? That's what studying is all about. You're supposed to study!
Okay, bye for now.

P/S : i'm downloading Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham from Youtube. Boredom is taking over me by the minute!
0 Responses