Much needed break!!

Phew...At last, the one week holiday is coming. I have been waiting and anticipating for this break all the time. This is the much needed break from all the hasle and the hectic life from UM. But yeah, as much as i would lurve to spend the whole week realxing and pampering myself, i have to wake up to the fact that i have to finish doing 6 assignments during that break. This means 1 assignment per day!!!

How am i going to go through these?
My roomates went home today, leaving me all alone. It's not like i've never been alone before, it's just that i'm so used to hear them laughing and crackingk jokes. The silence of my room is quite soothing actually. I can just lie on my bed and let my imagination take the lead. hmm...

I am now counting days for my trip to go home. It's still 3 months away, but i am already having a bad homesick. I don't show to my friends though. What irritate me the most now is the fact that i no longer can access the internet from my room. I am always connected to the wireless, but i can't seem to login. I don't why!!! And it has to happen during my need of getting information from the Net. Huhuhu....
0 Responses